A key question for your growth plan:
• If you were a direct competitor to yourself, what would you do to steal market share?
Key Decisions around your Collective Organizational debt:
• Social debt — Suboptimal activity or a sustained negative impact on the organization’s ability to address social, societal and community issues.
• Process debt — Suboptimal activity or process that might have some benefits, but generates a sustained negative impact on cycle time, error rates, quality, consistency, complexity or customer experience.
• Data debt — Lack of, or suboptimal access to, current or accurate data within the demand latency period.
• Talent debt — Lack of talent (human workers, augmented humans or virtual workers) in either the quantity, quality or ability to scale to fuel optimization or growth.
• Architecture debt — Suboptimal solutions from an optimized architectural construct. This may lead to security issues, latency and redundancy (in applications, infrastructure, instances, APIs, licensing or subscription costs).
• Technical debt — Deviation of an application from any nonfunctional requirement.
Key information for your investment plan:
• London’s population is expected to decline for the first time in the 21st century; there could be fewer babies born in 2021 than in any year since records began.
• Chip backlog/shortage for technology related industry, Taiwan and South Korea are the global leaders in computer chip production.
• The Central Bank of Iran was the first central bank to publicly announce bitcoin purchases, In addition to institutional investors, other central banks may begin buying bitcoin
Organizations should resolve challenges around integration, security and privacy issues that prevent them from efficiently moving their AI practices from prototypes to production.
See You at the Top