That is a good way of describing what we are all doing or at least aiming to do? Just consider the following common themes that unite the various money-making opportunities we can follow:
* Low entry barrier - Thanks to the likes of eBay and Amazon, international trade is no longer just for those with warehouses. With the explosion of e-readers like the Ipad it means anyone can now self-publish to a global audience.
* Controlled risk: - As the upfront investment is low (or sometimes zero) the actual financial risk involved is minimal.
* Home-based - You do not need an office building and the inherent travel cost. With a laptop, an Internet access you can run a global enterprise from home.
* Low start up & running costs - The investment required to start and run your enterprise is low or even zero, and once successful the business can be self-financing.
* Fun & personally fulfilling - It is not only possible to use your interests and hobbies as part of your business; it should be at the very core of your decision.
* Flexi-time -Due to the leveraged nature of many of the strategies, it's possible to greatly magnify the potential gains compared to the time and effort invested.
* Unlimited upside - Your earning potential is unlimited.
Excerpt "What Really Makes Money"