"You feel like an object on a conveyor belt. You don’t feel human. Medical science has decided, that’s the way it is."----------A Patients Narrative
Healthcare is currently being tansformed where Automation replaces physical labor and
Artificial Intelligence supplant human intellect.
For instance;a doctor can’t remember the last 200 research articles on a specific heart disease, but a computer can
Patient's/Doctors contact will soon be minimal or non existence, consider the following technological breakthough:
- Wearable biosensors(blood pressure cuff or pulse oximeter) gather key vitals from a
patient and then wirelessly communicate that information to the patient or a third-party monitor.
- Bioprocessors, will not only gather information, but could also diagnose illnesses and even
forecast our health. They’ll give us instantaneous analysis of various parameters
- Robot (STAR) surgical technology, which doesn’t depend on a doctor’s manual capability. STAR was developed to apply
stitches with the same level of skill as top surgeons, all through the use of a 3D imaging system and precise touch
sensors—all on its own.
- Nanorobots that invade the cells of cancerous tumors via the bloodstream, delivering medication directly to target sites. The nanorobots travel from the injection site of a patient through flagellated, self-propelling bacteria, which contain cancer-fighting drugs. The nanorobots detect hypoxic areas—spots in the tumors that lack oxygen—and deliver powerful medication in precise locations to keep the surrounding healthy tissues and organs intact.
- Biometric devices will make internal monitoring systems transparent, allowing us to use the information these systems are gathering for more successful preventative daily care and better react to medical emergencies.
Biosynthetically grown organ replacement, skin would be grown or 3D printed if a graft for a third-degree burn is needed.
Pushing the limits of evolution, we haven’t discovered a way to prolong youth......
See You at the Top