Friday, October 30, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Monday, August 31, 2020
We would all be idle if we could..........James Boswell; Life of Samuel Johnson (1791)
I came across an AI Forex platform that trades on your behalf, it paid me every week in the last month, returning 21%.
Apparently it started a year ago and has never failed to post a profit for the week, Forex is $5trillion daily trading portfolio, its worth your research.
- Propriety AI sofware
- Head office is in Panama
- CEO;Huascar Lopez
Friday, July 17, 2020
(Norman Lamont, British Conservative Politician, 16th May 1991, speech in the House of Commons)
At the depth of recession
- The king is cash-flow; without cash you would not survive
- The Queen is Risk Management; Don't lose what you have
- The Officers are Bargain Investment; Hunt for bargains that will position you for a win when the tide turns.
- Manage your funds
- Reduce your risk
- Leverage your opportunities
See You at the Top
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Blogs and websites are been compressed under the powerful weight of a few dominant platforms. This concentration of power creates a new set of gatekeepers, allowing a handful of platforms to control which ideas and opinions are seen and shared.
A Sure Negetive
Some Positives of the Pandemic Lockdown can be seen in Healthcare, Education and Virtual Reality
Electronic health records, e-prescriptions and telemedicine are being transformed;
Telemedicine is being driven by patients looking for better, faster, and safer options for their care.
Electronic health records are driven by doctors, insurers, and the government.
- Solv, offers same-day appointments with a network of physicians, reported that the consumer telemedicine usage was up nearly 3x. Walk-in patient traffic had declined by 57%, and the number of patients who scheduled their appointments more than a day ahead of time had declined by 18%.
- Doxy.me offers healthcare practitioners a free video platform to virtually connect with their patients. Doctor on Demand takes telemedicine a step further, allowing patients to make a virtual appointment with their own practitioners on the platform.
Some Funding and Acquisitions:
- Quizlet, a global learning platform providing AI-powered study tools to help people practice and master whatever they are learning, has raised $30 million in Series C funding at $1 billion valuation. School shutdowns due to Pandemic have caused students to flock to the platform as they look for new ways to study, retain information, and collaborate.
- Apple acquired NextVR, a virtual reality company that specializes in broadcasting live events. NextVR had established partnerships with the NBA, Wimbledon, Fox Sports, WWE, and more. It holds more than 40 patents of interest to Apple.
Saturday, May 09, 2020
The pandemic a Human virus (Covid19) is changing how we work, study, digest news, and entertain ourselves.
Social app usage is exploding, daily downloads of Houseparty have risen 25x.
Collaboration apps are now household names, worldwide daily downloads of Zoom's mobile app have increased by 14x
The virus has forced the entire office online, making companies reliant more than ever on their digital systems.
To stay competitive in the marketplace we have to work remotely and sometimes at home.
1. Start your day early
2. Structure your day as you would in the office
3. Choose a dedicated workspace
Zoom, having skyrocketed in popularity, has experienced such a surge in videoconference hijacking “Zoom-bombing.”
The stakes of protecting our digital systems from a cyberattack could not be higher.
Once a cyberattack occurs, companies and employess are largely on their own. They have to scramble to counteract the attack and eliminate the threat.
1. Stay up to date on current scams.
Make sure all employees are aware of the most current scams and that your information security program has prepared a defense.
2. Password-protect your videoconferences.
To protect your videoconferences, do not post the link publicly. Make sure to require a meeting password, share the link and password only with authorized guests, and lock the meeting after it begins
3. Enable multi-factor authentication everywhere.
Enabling MFA will stop all but the most sophisticated threat actors and it should be used on all accounts that are used by the company
4. Determine an alternative method for senior leadership to communicate.
If the unthinkable does happen and an attack brings down your company systems, how will senior leadership communicate among themselves and with employees?
5. Review your incident response plan.
Every company should have an up-to-date, written plan in the event of an attack. It should be crystal
clear as to who is to do what and who you will call for outside assistance.
6. Check your cyber-insurance policy.
Do you have good cyber-insurance? These policies have become more comprehensive and cover more than they did a few years ago.
7. Educate your employees.
Train your employees on cyber security awareness and special care is needed as hackers try to take advantage of the crisis and a disrupted workplace
Contact us for your Cooperate Training
See You at the Top