Individuals should perform a Self-SWOT analysis to identify intrinsic qualities (strengths and weaknesses) that may help or hinder them in the workplace, as well as external issues (opportunities and threats) that may work for or against them as they attempt to climb the corporate ladder
As a progressive and evolving being, man is where he is that he may learn that he may grow; and as he learns the spiritual lesson which any circumstance contains for him, it passes away and gives place to other circumstances. - As A Man Thinketh
"No situation can be difficult of itself; it is the lack of insight into its intricacies, and the want of wisdom in dealing with it, which give rise to the difficulty. Immeasurable, therefore, is the gain of a difficulty transcended."
And here's what is exciting, learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins. First, we need to understand that we possess the ability to improve and accelerate our learning curve
1. Get your mind in the right state
2. Take in the information
3. Explore the subject deeply
4. Memorize the information
5. Test yourself to show that you really know it 6. Take time to reflect
Now let's take a brief look at how to accelerate your learning:
Here are five tips for accelerating your learning.
1. Apply the sequence of the process above. That is the key. Use these proven steps to put you on track for learning.
2. Make your learning regular. That is, do it on schedule. Your mind will get used to learning and become extremely efficient at it if you will train your mind to learn.
3. Be methodical. The best way to accelerate your learning is to do it every day. The person who progressively learns something every day for 30 days, applying the process above will be much better off than the person who learns nothing for 27 days and then crams for 3 days. As Robert Schuler says, "Inch by inch it is a cinch." True words.
4. Focus on doing most of the learning in your main learning style. That is your strength, it is safe to say that when you are learning in the way you learn best, you will learn faster.
5. Work with a partner. Learn together. Challenge one another. Stretch one another. Compete with one another. Test one another. And of course, encourage one another.
You can accelerate your learning. It just takes a little practice and learning of some new skills. Be encouraged, your mind is capable of tremendous things, and when you get into the flow of learning, you will grow in ways you have never grown before!