Tax Knowledge Business Ideas
How much tax knowledge do you have? How effectively can you answer the following questions?
1. Should you own properties in your own name, via a limited company, a partnership or another structure?
2. Do you know the Key changes to the tax treatment of investment properties.
3. How to become non domiciled for tax purposes and how this tax status can help you pay virtually no tax.
4. How rental income is treated by the revenue and how to minimise your tax bill.
5. Which expenditures related to your property business you can legitimately offset and which you can't.
6. Tax loopholes that apply when carrying out maintenance on your properties - understanding the difference between a repair and a capital improvement.
7. How to properly offset interest paid on loans including mortgages.
8. Why do so many professional property investors set up property management businesses and how are they using them to help them save tax?
9. Advanced strategies for reducing your income tax bill.
10. How to pay less tax when purchasing properties - stamp duty strategies for the smart property investor including tips for mitigating stamp duty.
11. The rent a room relief and how to use it to reduce your tax bill.
12. What is capital gains tax? When does it apply?
13. How to use PPR relief to completely mitigate capital gains tax.
14. How to time your property purchases and disposals to minimise the amount of tax that you will have to pay.
15. Husband/wife strategies for reducing taxes.
16. How to quickly and easily calculate your capital gains tax liability.
17. How and why are holiday lets are treated differently to buy to lets and why do so many smart property investors choose to own holiday lets?