1. Repackage your web site content in to different
products to sell. You could create speeches, audio
books, classes, and video tapes with your content.
2. Divide your content up and use it for promotional
articles. You could submit them to other web sites
or ezines for publicity. Just add your resource box.
3. Allow people to link to your web site's content.
This is a fast way to get hundreds of people linking
to your web site.
4. Add to your content and create an ebook to sell.
You don't want to sell your free content, but if you
add to it you can. It's an extra profit stream.
5. Compile it into a free ebook. You could submit
it to free ebook directories. Use it as a bonus
for when people subscribe to your e-zine.
6. Use your free content as a lead in product for
your fee based content or private site. Just allow
them the option of up grading to the paid version.
7. Place it on follow-up autoresponders from your
web site. This is a great way to remind people to
come back and revisit your web site.
8. Create a free bonus out of your content for your
main product. When you add new content, remove
the old content and create a bonus product with it.
9. Use the content to create a press release. This
works well if you need extra information for your
press release announcement.
10. Trade content with other web sites. It will give
you the chance to get new content and promote
your web site at the same time.