"Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream." - Conan O'Brien
If the Top Players pay less, the question is how do we get to the top and fast?
- It’s a framework for entrepreneurs, building on "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries. The Lean Startup is an approach to developing new products that came out of "Agile" software development, with "sprints" (quick deliverables) and fast learning.
By aligning more with customers you will reduce the risk of building something you can’t sell.
Here is a good Tip; Apply "fastworks" to the following scenario:
Graphene: The strongest material on earth
- A Korean research lab have made the leap from theoretical to practical with the development of a new way to synthesize graphene on a commercial scale.
- The perfect atomic lattice with attractive properties, meaning it has the potential to be used in several industries for a huge range of purposes.
- Super-strong, 20 times stronger than diamond, 200 stronger than steel and six times lighter
- Remarkably conductive, both electrically and thermally, perfectly transparent and impermeable to gas with alterable properties