Trends offer early warnings and opportunities across all industries, Lets look at two tech trends for 2016
- Bots - These are Software Applications that run automated tasks. 2016 will bring a host of creative bots that will supercharge our productivity, keep us company, and help us track what others are doing. You will also have the opportunity to program them yourself from your mobile phone.
- News Organizations can use bots to sort and tag articles in real time. We’ll see advanced
- Stock Markets can manipulating social media and stocks simultaneously.
- Intelligence Community can deploy bots for surveillance and digital diplomacy.
- HR Managers can use bots to train employees and help automate meetings and status updates, saving time and increasing productivity.
2. Quantum Computing - Quantum computers can solve problems that are computationally too difficult for a classical computer, which can only process information in 1s and 0s. In quantum physics, those 1 and 0 bytes can exist in two states (qubits) at once, allowing computations to be performed in parallel.
- IBM, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Google and D-Wave, are researching on how to advance and commercialize the technology
- The National Security Agency is predicting that the current cryptography will be rendered obsolete once quantum computers goes public.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Fun New Year
See you at the Thinking Top