Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ideas from Forums

Forums are a great avenue to harvest new ideas for niche products. They can cut down years of product research into just few weeks.

Follow the steps below for quick success: 

1. Go to Google or yahoo groups and use the search facilities to find forums related to the 
market you want to create a product for.

2. Sign up to a few of the forums and make a few posts. Don't instantly start posting asking for help with your 
research you'll be shot down by all the forum regulars. A good way to avoid being shot down is to be a "research ninja". Stay under the radar and don't give away that you are an entrepreneur looking for a few ideas.

A great way to do this is make a "newbie" post introducing yourself. So, for example let's say you wanted to find out what problems pregnant women want solved. You could go to Groups.Google and type in "pregnancy". Then you could sign up to these free forums and make a "newbie" post like this one:

"Hi, my names Jane and I'm new to the group. I'm pretty nervous about the whole pregnancy thing so thought I'd come here for support. My husband's great, but he just can't seem to understand why I'm so worried about every little thing (like are you allowed to eat pizza? Is it o.k. to use the cheese with rose oil in it?). I seem to spend my whole time checking what's 'safe' and what isn't, and he thinks that's crazy! Hopefully some pregnant women here will be a bit more understanding."

See how you'll be "under the radar" due to that post? After that make a couple of posts a day for a week or so. Then you're ready for the research.

3. Make a post asking people what their biggest problem or question they have in your chosen niche market is. An example might be this:

"Hi all. I was just wondering what problems you've encountered with being pregnant that you'd like to be able to overcome? For me it's back ache!"

What you'll find is people will start posting like crazy to what you ask. These online communities are desperate to help "one of their own", whereas if you go in there as an entrepreneur, they'll be a bit stand offish. When you do it in this under the radar way, you'll find people will tell you all of their problems.

4. You leave the forum for a week or so and then come back. I assure you you'll be stunned at the results you get. All you need to do is go through the answers people have given you and identify the common problems they are having.

Finally, you create a product that answers those questions or solves the problems they have - easy!


I wish You Great Success.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zikypove.arcadepages.com/lunupemu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

recently I was surfing web and suddenly I found website called www.home-businessreviews.com I learned how to start my own home business and i was able at last quit my work where i was employed one year, now I'm earning up to 5K USD month. I was able to earn such kind of money because I discovered some very cool home business reviews. At site named www.home-businessreviews.com Anyway seems that site owner at last discovered winner online business program which helped him to begin his own online home business opportunity, so he finally decided to set up site and tell about his own experience about earning money online. It seems that he lost thousands of dollars before he found winner home business program which actually work. But which one? Find out at website below! [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home based business opportunity[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi I just registered to this spacious place scrollsolutions.blogspot.com . I would like to ask for your opinion.
Can you tell me please do you trade forex and if yes what forex agent do you use?
Do you know of some good ones?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong section this but as you can see I am newbie here.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone know what are some real benefits of purchasing turnkey affiliate websites? last month I'm was thinking to get one? Can members suggest any good place to get some more reviews or thoughts which site can give me large income? I found this site
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] - owner claims that he had incredible good success using these turnkey websites. He told that he earns many thousands of cash every month with these sites. sorry for offtopic.
that is website I 'm talking
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

Anonymous said...

njbbknjkcdsnkscksjc