Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thread of Hope

Poverty is not a lack of material things but the lack of purpose.

People hardly earn above their personal development, 
here are a few things that can make this a productive season:

  • Honor your loved ones by living a life they can be proud of.
  • To love and to be loved is the greatest of human connections.
  • Common human experiences such as marriage, children and friendship, shape people's lives. 
  • Enjoy more of life experiences.
  • Invest regularly in your professional, personal and spiritual growth.
  • Plant the seeds today and profit from the fruit harvest tomorrow.
  • Your time might be the only thread of hope for a friend.
  • Let the people you care about know you care.
  • Do not let fear of failure cripple your determination to succesd 
  • Opportunities are cyclical, when you get a second chance embrace her with all your might.
  • Learn to commit 100% to everything you do.

People do not succeed because they have talents or knowledge, they succeed because of how they use those skills.

Have a great season

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

You know what, use GSM jammer to jam all spy devices in your home or at work.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]